Supply Chain Manager- Dungannon16th January 2020
Production Manager Engineering- Portadown16th February 2020
Buyer – FMCG
Hawk Recruitment are pleased to be working with our client in Co. Armagh on the role of Buyer.
Our client a leader in the FMCG industry and they are seeking to appoint a Buyer to the procurement function within the business.
Working as part of the Procurement Team the successful candidate will have accountability for the procurement of quality produce, which delivers the best commercial value to the company and the availability of product for the manufacturing process, allowing the company to meet its customer orders.
You will be:
- Procurement planning and forecasting
- Stock replenishment, rotation and residency
- Transport planning and management (goods inward)
- Supplier management including price negotiations
- Supplier/Market data analysis
- Accurate and timely completion of purchase orders
- Monthly grower visits – inspecting crops, preparing visit reports for QA & commercial
- Helping to ensure that both the department and company targets and strategies are achieved through continuous improvement.
You must have:
- A degree or equivalent level qualification in a purchasing/procurement or business-related subject
- Substantial experience in a buying/commercial, within the produce industry
- Excellent IT skills – MS Office with strong competence in Excel
- Strong numeracy, literacy and analytical skills together with an excellent attention to detail
- Excellent project management, time management and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong team-working, communication and influencing skills with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Motivated to complete tasks to a high standard
Mon-Fri (1 in 3 Saturdays)
For full details on the role please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org or call Helen on 028 38890096