Facade Technician- Portadown16th February 2020
Packaging Technologist- Belfast3rd March 2020
Supply Chain Administrator
Hawk Recruitment are pleased to be working with our client based in Lurgan who have an opportunity for someone to join their Sourcing Team as a Supply Chain Administrator.
This is a great family owned company who design, source and sell their luxury products throughout the world within wholesale and retail.
You will play a key role within a busy department by supporting the Sourcing Controller in the day to day operation
You will be:
- Project management of imported goods using Critical Path Methodology.
- Processing purchase orders.
- Booking in goods received.
- Monitoring progress of sourced purchase orders.
- Setting up Letters of Credit for purchase orders.
- Liaising with transport companies.
- Freight forwarding of imported goods.
- Transportation of imported goods.
- Ordering packaging and materials.
- All other functions deemed necessary for the efficient running of the department.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Communicate effectively with all members of the team
- Ensure H&S procedures are followed
You will need:
- Degree level preferred (minimum ‘A’ Levels qualifications) or equivalent.
- Recent experience ideally 2-5yrs within Purchasing or Supply Chain
- An advanced recent level of competency in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Commercial awareness and a systematic approach.
For full details on the role please forward your CV email@example.com or call Helen on 028 38890096