Hawk Recruitment are delighted to be working with our Co. Down based client who are industry leaders in UK’s Building Services sector.
We are currently working with them to fill the role of a Junior Quantity Surveyor to support their growing team in their fabulous new Head Quarters. This post is a permanent contract and offers an amazing opportunity for a candidate who wants to gain experience, with potential for career progression with a progressive and dynamic company.
You will be:
Reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor
You will need to have:
· Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying.
· Two year’s post graduate quantity surveying experience
· Ability to manage multiple contracts from inception to final account stage.
· Ability to work alone & as part of a team.
· Strong contractual knowledge of both JCT and NEC Forms of Contract.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel.
· Ability to use company accounting system (training will be given).
· Proven record of delivering on-time quality work within budget and with minimal supervision.
· Full UK driving license.
· Two years’ experience in a mechanical or construction environment.
You will receive:
A competitive salary up to £35k
Competitive Pension Scheme
Health Cash Plan
Annual Health Check
30 days Annual Leave
For more information on this great opportunity forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org